In ‘How to Have a Successful Meltdown’, I share some of the tools that have deeply changed my life and the lives of my clients.
We’re talking Vulcans, roller coasters and the Stress Cycle.
I’m bringing out the Spock ears! 🚀
These tools bring me home again and again to a deep place of peace.
(We’ll be looking at how to find the ‘giggle point’ for overcoming fear!).
You’ll experience a movement meditation and I very much recommend moving and stretching throughout the whole thing if that feels good!
(And feel free to listen while doing the housework to liven it up!)
The ‘How to have a Successful Meltdown’ free workshop includes:
– How to complete the stages of the Stress Cycle (and why it’s so important for preventing trauma for us, for children and other loved ones)
– Fun ways to support children and ourselves during a meltdown, including how to release anxiety with play
– How to find the healing ‘Giggle Point’ when working with yourself, clients or loved ones
I hope the tools are really useful to you (hey, this lady looks like she’s super strong following her roller coaster ride!).
And if you feel the pull, here’s where you can find out more about the tools I use and work with me.
Love Emma x
The fun way to heal
From one-on-one coaching to free workshops and housework dance parties, find our more about how you can heal through happiness and play.
Love to dance?
Experience a dance and movement meditation for free:
- Feel uplifted by inspiring piano music
- Stretch, move and connect with your body
- Invite in gratitude and abundance
- Connect with your heart