Healing ‘hidden trauma’ using joyful and playful tools
(an interactive workshop)
Monday 27 September,
7-8pm London BST
(2pm EST/ 11am PST)
Most of us have a huge amount of ‘hidden trauma’ in our system.
Hidden trauma can show up as addictions (including social media and sugar/carb addictions), perfectionism, people pleasing and snappiness in our relationships.
In this workshop:
– Discover playful tools for working with our ‘hidden trauma’
– Practice these fun tools (you can pick a recent situation or relationship that’s causing you pain… whatever is coming up in you for healing)
– Explore why play, fun and joy help us heal at even faster rate… and at a deeper level
This workshop is designed to work deeply with the subconscious and body.
Pay what brings you joy!
(or join The Love Spa to access this workshop for free)
I believe that even the payment portal can be fun! I also want anyone to be able to access this workshop, regardless of their money situation.
Note: this event is free to Love Spa Members.
Join The Love Spa to access this workshop for free (you’ll also have access to four more healing workshops in October).
Or see below if you would just like to attend this workshop only…
I explain a little more in this video about the pay what brings you joy process:
Choose an amount below to join and get live access this healing workshop…
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you cater for people with disabilities and/or special requirements?
Yes. One of the things I love about these workshops and dance meditation is that they are very adaptable. We can even do an inner dance lying down if we’re feeling exhausted.
We are happy to accommodate special requirements or needs – please just let us know as much in advance as possible so we can help. We totally believe in win-wins and getting everyone’s needs met.
What if I can’t make the live session? Will there be a replay available?
The replay is available to Love Spa Members only.
The replays will be available for at least 12 months (probably more if we’re honest!).
What are your qualifications and experience?
– I’m a play specialist with more than fifteen years’ experience in play for all ages, including working with emotions
– More than five years’ experience in coaching, including as a conscious parenting coach, relationships coach and Tantra coach
I’ve supported CEOs, conscious parents, teachers, performers, charity workers and many more achieve their dreams with more peace, play and ease.
– Qualified and experienced Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT or ‘tapping’) and Matrix Reimprinting Practitioner
Matrix Reimprinting is a powerful form of inner child healing which combines EFT and resourcing of our inner children and shadow selves.
– Coach in The Work of Byron Katie
I’m a trained and experienced coach in The Work of Byron Katie, which is a powerful way of exploring our painful thoughts to find the truth (for me, always unconditional love).
– Qualified HeartMath Facilitator
HeartMath breathing is a scientifically supported breathing technique used by top 100 Fortune companies and NASA. It has been shown in studies to improve sleep, reduce depression and improve focus. I bring HeartMath breathing into meditations and workshops.
– Dance Meditation Teacher and Embodiment Coach
I’m a member of the International Conscious Movement Teachers Association (ICMTA).
I’ve been a teacher for Embodiment Unlimited as part of their recent series on hidden trauma. Embodiment Unlimited is internationally recognised in the field of conscious movement and embodiment.
– Most importantly, I’m a human being with lived experience of hidden trauma and the challenges of life. I’m perfectly imperfect too!
Get in touch to ask a question
Pay what brings you joy!
Pick a price point below for live access to the workshop…
I look forward to meeting you soon!